Wednesday 24 September 2008

Thank you and an update on Jordan


Thank you everyone who left a comment regarding Jordan starting senior school. I, for some reason hve not been getting emails telling me when I've had a comment left, and didn't think anyone looked at my blog, lol. I was just having a good old rant. I'm glad it's not just me that's cross. I have been trying to get hold of the head of year, since last week, leaving messages and emailing but am still waiting.

Jordan has been a little better about going. I feel we are back on square one but at least we are not on square minus 10 that we were on last week. He has dylexia so does find some work harder and has struggled with french so they have taken him out of that for now. Not sure what I think of that at the moment as I'm concerned that when they put him back he will be way behind everyone else, but he is ok about going to school and that is the main thing for me. No more panic attacks, which was my main concern. He has a activity day tomorrow, where they do team building things so I'm hoping he will make a few friends as he is still finding it hard to go out at break and lunchtime. Fingers crossed everyone.
Photo above is on their first day back. Luke (big bro) is on the left (age 16) and Jordan (looking happy) on the right. Bless em. Who would think by looking at this photo that they've turned me grey!!!

No comments: