Thursday 2 October 2008

It never rains but it pours

Not had a great day today. Still having problems with Jordan in school and my dad my had 'a funny turn' as my mum puts it.
I do have an appointment tomorrow to see Jordans tutor so hopefully something might get sorted. Fingers crossed.
My dad will not go to the doctor. He was driving home when one of his eyes went blury and he had double vision. He hasn't eaten for quite a long time now, so not sure if it has something to do with it but we all quite worried at the moment. He has an MRI booked in for next Wednesday so we'll see what that brings up.
I have made some cards but I will upload them in the next couple of days as I haven't felt that great myself. I found a lump in my neck a few weeks ago and the doctor said to go back if it didn't dissapear. Well I went back today as it's been a little itchy and I haven't been able to move my neck that well for the last three days and the pain has gone into my back. He thinks I may have the start of shingles but said we'll know in the next couple of days. He asked if I was stressed. Ha that made me laugh. If only he knew.
Sorry to blab but it's made me feel a little better. Off for a long soak.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr Tracy hun i am so sorry you feel poorly xxxx
you must take it easy xxxx
hugs Dawnxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracy, oh dear I'm sorry to hear that things aren't too grand at the moment. I'm sending you my best wishes and a BIG hug to help you, even if just a little. Try to take it easy (I know easily said) and give my love to your Dad and Jordan. Lots of love, Denise x