Thursday 16 October 2008

I'm still here

Sorry for lack of blogging and card making. We are having a bit of a tough time at home. Jordan is still struggling at school but I think we may be getting there, slowly. Here's hoping.
My dad has had his MRI scan and now needs to go for a CT scan. They have said that the outcome of that will be to decide if they can try another hormone tablet or if he will have to have chemo. He is still very tired and not eating very much which has caused him to lose quite a bit of weight. I'm taking the boys to see him tonight. Me, well I'm just so shattered but what's new there.

I'm card making toda and I do have some waiting to be uploaded. My word how long since I've posted pictures of cards.
See ya later.

T

2 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracy, sorry to hear things still aren't resolved with Jordan. Pleae give my hugs and best wishes to your dad (and to you too!!). Lots of love, Denise x

Rachel Webber said...

Hope things start to get better soon - in the meantime I'll keep you in my thoughts