Sunday 2 November 2008

A couple of simple ones

Plain white card embossed with happy birthday folder and mounted onto lilac card. Numbers are Sizzix lollipop cut from chipboard and matching lilac. Mounted on nestabilities. Ribbon is sheer white and lilac but I don't think you can see in the picture that two ribbons were used. Stickles around the edge of the numbers for a little bit of sparkle.


I was asked to make these and I didn't have a huge amount of time so they had to be quite simple. I have used this layout before which I pinced from Michelle (cardgrotto).

Just embossed white card with happy birthday folder and mounted onto pink card. Mounted some plain white card onto pink card and added the 21, which is Sizzix lollipop alphabet, which I cut out in chipboard and added pink to the top of it. I went around the edge with stickles. The bottle is a die cut I have which I layered up and added some peel off numbers for the year that she was born.

5 comments:

Annapurna said...

These are simple and cute! Very well done!

Happy Holidays!

CraftyC said...

Lovely cards Tracy, just perfect!
Clairexx

Pop's Cards said...

Both of these are simply stunning, i have an embossing folder but mine never look like this, hugs Pops x x

Monica said...

I think these cards are very classy and elegant. So different from the cluttered look. I love them.

XxJULESxX said...

oh! so classy!!!