Sunday 2 November 2008

Here they are


This card was made for a friend of mine (Anna) who managed to get me a MS Doily Lace punch. This was the first card that I made using it. Hope she liked it:o)

I embossed some white card with the birds and swirls Cuttlebug folder and then ran an embossing tool along the bottom. I also embossed another piece with the swiss dots folder and cut them to size and mounted them on some pearl green card. The green sheer ribbon hides the join of the card. Message is Craftwork Cards and obviously the bottom was done with the lace doily punch.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful cards. I love the embossing.

Monica said...

Another lovely card...I'm sure Anna will love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving nice comments...

XxJULESxX said...

love this! gorgeous!!!